Tuesday, 8 September 2009

September 1 2009

SEPTEMBER 1 2009

Hmph, today I can't really say that it is a good day for me because we have solo performance assessment today. I am the first one to perform and seriously, I am not very happy with it. I am so nervous, my hands go all cold. My fingers are frozen. Ciih, how am I supposed to play without mistakes with my stupid nerve? Never mind about it, so yes I play the song 'You' and make 1 mistake in the MIDDLE part. So sad, huh? After me, the other members of piano class play. After that, the guitar performs and then the violin. I really like Bayu's performance because he plays really good and doesn't make any mistakes. Isn't it so awesome? I also think that Hasan plays really well in violin. Even though there are some mistakes, he really tries so well that I think he deserves two thumbs up. The last one who plays is Eun Hye. She plays Somewhere Over The Rainbow with flute. Really great, seriously. The other woodwind students are going to play tommorow. Anyway, I am so sad that I don't play really well... How can I get perfect scores when I make mistakes? Aiihh... Next term, I'll make sure that I play perfectly! No matter what!

Adeline Kodji

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]