Wednesday, 16 December 2009
November 11 2009
NOVEMBER 11 2009
Whoo-hoo! Today is the show-time! We have to perform our own song in front of the class! Uugh, I was so very really nervous, but my friends were very kind because they supported me! After I played, I wrote both of the reflections on the papers that were given by Mr. John to us erlier. After I played, my friends were all so kind because they said they like my songs! I am so happy!!! Even though the others' songs are also good, but some said that mine is better! Aw aw aw, so happy!
Whoo-hoo! Today is the show-time! We have to perform our own song in front of the class! Uugh, I was so very really nervous, but my friends were very kind because they supported me! After I played, I wrote both of the reflections on the papers that were given by Mr. John to us erlier. After I played, my friends were all so kind because they said they like my songs! I am so happy!!! Even though the others' songs are also good, but some said that mine is better! Aw aw aw, so happy!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment