Wednesday, 16 December 2009
November 24 2009
NOVEMBER 24 2009
Yuhu!!! Hey hey hey, I am happy, ah not really. Not really happy. When Mr. John told me my score, I only got 99.9, not 100 while Tiff got 100. I'm so sad!!! Yeah, well, most of the students in our class got low marks so Mr. John taught us about it again. Ouch, sorry, sir!!! Argh, next time I will make sure that I will get perfect 100! Ciao!
Yuhu!!! Hey hey hey, I am happy, ah not really. Not really happy. When Mr. John told me my score, I only got 99.9, not 100 while Tiff got 100. I'm so sad!!! Yeah, well, most of the students in our class got low marks so Mr. John taught us about it again. Ouch, sorry, sir!!! Argh, next time I will make sure that I will get perfect 100! Ciao!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment