Tuesday, 15 December 2009
November 3 2009
NOVEMBER 3 2009
TODAY IS MY 16th BIRTHDAY!!!
Gosh, I am soooo happy! Today is the happiest day in my life! Ever EVER EVER!!!! Even though we didn't celebrate it in the music class, but I realize that my friends really care about me! Aw... I want to cry from happines! In the class, today we were told to make the draft of our song. OOH right. I forgot to tell you that I have made 2 songs. The first one is in Fis Minor, and the second one is in A major & minor. However, my friends think that the second one is catchier! Ah, well, they still think the first one is good though! Yeah, I think if I have time, I would make another new song that is better than the first and second ones! Yah, anyway, ciao!
TODAY IS MY 16th BIRTHDAY!!!
Gosh, I am soooo happy! Today is the happiest day in my life! Ever EVER EVER!!!! Even though we didn't celebrate it in the music class, but I realize that my friends really care about me! Aw... I want to cry from happines! In the class, today we were told to make the draft of our song. OOH right. I forgot to tell you that I have made 2 songs. The first one is in Fis Minor, and the second one is in A major & minor. However, my friends think that the second one is catchier! Ah, well, they still think the first one is good though! Yeah, I think if I have time, I would make another new song that is better than the first and second ones! Yah, anyway, ciao!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment