Friday, 5 February 2010
February 02 2010
02 February 2010
Well, hello :)!!! Today we learnt about the blues music, checking the 12 blues homework (well, it was Mr. Herry actually who checked the works, not us), and we also listened to Steven's group presentation and Bayu's. Actually, Steven's group is pretty good in their performance. Too bad they copy paste the content of the presentation. A real waste :(. Well, Bayu's is awesome though he was kind of nervous.
During the instrument class, we practiced the song All of Me again. Uugh, it's getting boring. I played kind of well and no worries, like usual... before I end this, I am gonna say I'll improve next time! Anyway, write more next week.
Well, hello :)!!! Today we learnt about the blues music, checking the 12 blues homework (well, it was Mr. Herry actually who checked the works, not us), and we also listened to Steven's group presentation and Bayu's. Actually, Steven's group is pretty good in their performance. Too bad they copy paste the content of the presentation. A real waste :(. Well, Bayu's is awesome though he was kind of nervous.
During the instrument class, we practiced the song All of Me again. Uugh, it's getting boring. I played kind of well and no worries, like usual... before I end this, I am gonna say I'll improve next time! Anyway, write more next week.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment