Friday, 19 February 2010
February 19 2010
February 19 2010
Today every 2 students from each instruments performed. From the piano, Tiffany and I performed. Actually, I think I played badly because I had some major mistakes. I think I should practice more. I also listened to James, Budi, Hasan, Andri, Calista, and Jean playing their instruments. I think they have had some progresses which is really awesome. However, from all, I love Andri's playing the most because when she plays it on th violin, the song All of Me sounds so beautiful.
During the instrument class, I practiced the walking base and taught Steven. I think Steven is really a good student because he could catch up with me really fast. I am so proud of him. :) I played the All of Me with the walking base and I still made some mistakes. Oh my, I never knew that I am that stupid. Well, I will improve. Next time, I am gonna play better. See ya!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment